Saint Watch provides supervised, structured care for your child/ren before school and after school.
- 7:00am – 7:45am (Monday – Friday): Breakfast is provided.
- 2:35pm to 6:00pm (Monday – Friday): Snack is provided.
- AM Care: The cost is $4.00 per child per morning
- PM Care: The cost is $9.00 per child per afternoon.
Saint Watch Procedures and Information:
- Complete registration form and indicate the days you plan to use the program (if a drop-in student, no need to indicate days of attendance). You will not be charged for the days you requested, but your child did not attend.
- Invoice details can be viewed in your family’s TADS account.
- Payment can be paid online via TADS or given to the school office or the parish office.
- If you are late (after 6:00 pm) picking up your child, a $5.00 charge applies.
- Please make sure to sign in and out each day prior to dropping off or picking up your child/ren.
- If school is dismissed early due to inclement weather, plan to pick up your child within 2 hours of notification.
- If school is cancelled Saint Watch will also be closed.
- Advanced notice will be given for days Saint Watch closes early.
- For convenience entering the building, you may obtain a magnetic key card. Each card requires a $10 deposit, which will be returned when the card is returned. This key is activated between 3:00pm and 6:00pm (M-F) and works only on the front door (#1).