Saint Watch provides supervised, structured care for your child/ren before school and after school.
- 7:00 am – 7:45 am (Monday – Friday): Breakfast is provided.
- 2:35 pm to 5:30 pm (Monday – Friday): Snack is provided.
- AM Care: The cost is $5.00 per child per morning
- PM Care: The cost is $10.00 per child per afternoon.
Saint Watch Procedures and Information:
- Complete registration form and indicate the days you plan to use the program (if a drop-in student, no need to indicate days of attendance). You will not be charged for the days you requested, but your child did not attend.
- Invoice details can be viewed in your family’s TADS account.
- Payment can be paid online via TADS or given to the school office or the parish office.
- If you are late (after 5:30 pm) picking up your child, a $5.00 charge applies.
- Your child will be signed in each day they arrive in Saint Watch, and signed out upon your arrival.
- If school is dismissed early due to inclement weather, plan to pick up your child within 2 hours of notification, unless stated otherwise.
- If school is canceled Saint Watch will also be closed.
- Advanced notice will be given for days Saint Watch closes early.