St. Dominic School offers before and after school care to our families, through our Saint Watch Program, in order to ensure a healthy, safe, and educational environment for students when parents are working.
Please click here for our Saint Watch Handbook and Behavior Policy
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am (Monday – Friday): Breakfast is provided.
- 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm (Monday – Friday): Snack is provided.
Pre-Scheduled Care Cost:
- AM Care: The cost is $6.00 per child per morning.
- PM Care: The cost is $15.00 per child per afternoon.
- Both before and after school pre-scheduled care is pre-charged through your TADS account.
Drop-In Care Cost:
- AM Care: The cost is $8.00 per child per morning.
- PM Care: The cost is $18.00 per child per afternoon.
- Both before and after school drop-in care fees are due at time of drop-off/pick-up.
Additional Program Fees:
- $20 – Annual Family Registration Fee
- $10 – Monthly Care Calendar Late Fee
All students must be pre-registered in advance for care as we staff our program based on the number of children attending. We maintain a 12:1 student to staff ratio. Therefore, there may be days when drop-in care is not available if we do not have the required number of staff members available.
Saint Watch Procedures and Information:
- Complete the online registration form
- Complete the Monthly Care Calendar by the 20th of the preceding month
- Pre-scheduled care will be billed to TADS account on the 1st of each month
- Pre-scheduled care invoices are due by the 15th of each month
- Your child must be signed in each day they arrive in Saint Watch, and signed out upon your arrival for pick-up.
- If school is canceled Saint Watch will also be closed.
- When possible, advanced notice will be given for days Saint Watch closes early.