Did You Know?
The Preschool program within Faithful Beginnings at St. Dominic School is a non-profit, Christian-based early childhood experience for children ages 3 – 5.
We teach children to learn and explore their environment through play. We teach Catholic values and they are integrated into the daily curriculum, which promotes academic excellence. Our goal is to provide for a quality educational experience and make learning joyful in a loving and secure environment. Our students explore, discover and grow through age-appropriate activities that support the development of the whole child and promote positive self-images to nurture their abilities.
- Program hours: 8:00am – 2:30pm
- Before and after school care is available
- 5 Days per week (Monday-Friday)
- 3 Days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- 2 Days per week (Tuesday, Thursday)
Questions? Want to schedule a tour?
Please feel free to contact us.