ALL students are expected to follow the guidelines for appropriate dress on a daily basis defined as:
- Solid red, white, charcoal grey or light blue shirts with a collar
- Solid red, white, charcoal grey or navy blue sweaters
- T-shirts with St. Dominic School Logo
- Sweatshirts with St. Dominic logo
- All bottoms must be solid navy, khaki, or denim
- St. Dominic logo wind pants
- Shorts may be worn when weather permits and with parent approval
- Shorts and skirts must touch the child’s fingertips when arms are hanging at his/her sides
- Bottoms must be worn at the waist.
- Tops shorter than waist length
- No spaghetti strap tops
- No mesh and all see-through shirts
- No shirts with inappropriate sayings or pictures
- Clothing cannot be torn, have holes, frayed or cut-off
- No torn, frayed bottoms, cut-off shorts with fringe
- Bottoms cannot have holes
- No short shorts or boxers
Must be worn by ALL students: Dress pants, dress shorts, skirts, or dresses. No jeans, sport shorts, or wind pants allowed.
The last day of the school week will be considered choice day. All students should dress within the guidelines above. Shorts and Sandals: Shorts and sandals may be worn when weather permits and/or with parent approval.