Did you know?
St. Dominic School inspires children to excel as confident leaders, critical thinkers, and responsible citizens in a Catholic, values-based community.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Believe and Read Literacy Program powered by Groves Academy (K-3)
- Academic Excellence- Meeting and exceeding Minnesota State Academic Standards in all content areas
- Right-sized class sizes
- Individualized Instruction
- Enrichment Support- Tier I and Tier II interventions
- Faith and Virtue Development
- STEM Focused
- Collegiate Partnerships
We believe education fosters growth in all dimensions: spiritual, intellectual, social, physical and emotional. We believe in the importance of:
- Learning the values of the Gospel and encouraging students to use their gifts in service to the Church, community, and the world
- Respecting the dignity and differences of each person
- Lifelong spiritual development and learning