Good Evening St. Dominic Families,
Just a brief check-in tonight with a few important notes:
- Thank you for picking up your children’s materials! It was honestly wonderful to see so many of you!
- We will officially begin Distance Learning on Tuesday, March 31.
- We will be starting off slowly. The first week will focus on getting everyone connected.
- A schedule will be sent to you by Sunday evening. This schedule is meant to provide structure for staff and families. However, we completely understand that not all families will be able to follow the schedule exactly.
- We are committed to providing all students with engaging lessons and high-quality instruction while maintaining strong connections and fostering each child’s faith journey.
- Families in need are able to access free lunches at the sites where Northfield Public Schools are distributing meals. Information can be found here:
» Please see this flyer for information about our expanded list of locations to access meals.
- We ask that you give us grace during this time, and we promise to do the same for our families. So much information, so many new things!
- Fr. Bob is here to support you, as well. Please feel free to contact him at any time. (He is copied on this email.)
Please contact us if you need anything at all. We continue to pray for our entire community.
Vicki Kalina Marvin