St. Dominic School receives cash or products from the following recycling programs:
- Printer Cartridges and Cell Phones can be recycled and reused. Please place your used items in a plastic bag and drop them in the collection box at school or church. We need a volunteer to coordinate this very easy program.
- Campbell’s has changed the label collection process this year. The front panel of the label will only be accepted until December of this year. We now need the UPC Code from all eligible products. More details are available at labelsforeducation.com. Last Year’s Earnings: 41,700 points.
- Box Tops for Education can be found on General Mills, Pillsbury, and Betty Crocker products. Some new products include: Kleenex, Cottonelle, Viva, Hefty, Ziploc, and Scott. The complete list can be found at www.boxtops4education.com. Last Year’s Earnings: $760.00.
- Milk Moola bag tops and milk caps are found on Nature’s Touch products sold at Kwik Trip. The program has expanded to also include Glazers boxed donuts price oval. Last year’s earnings: $476.00.
- Kemps and Land-O-Lakes continue to offer cash for specially labeled milk caps. Last Year’s Earnings: $267.00 and $204.00, respectively.
- Tyson Project A+ offers 24 cents for each 1,2,3 strip.
Anyone needing more information or wishing to volunteer can contact Jackie Imdieke via the school: 645-8136.
All milk caps and bag tops need to be rinsed and dried. Collection boxes are located at school and at church. Please turn in your stockpiles and remember to watch for bonus opportunities.