St. Dominic Before and After School Program
Saint Watch, St. Dominic School Child Care Program, provides supervised, structured care for your child/ren. The hours are 7 – 7:45 am and 2:35 to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The cost is $4.00 per child per morning and $9.00 per child per afternoon. This fee is invoiced via TADS and you can view details in your family’s TADS account.
Enrollment procedures and program specifics for the Child Care School Program:
- Complete registration form and indicate the days you plan to use the program (if a drop-in student, no need to indicate days of attendance). You will not be charged for the days you requested, but your child did not attend.
- Monthly statements will be sent home in your weekly communication packet. Payment can be given to the school office or the parish office.
- If you are late (after 6:00 pm) picking up your child, a $5.00 charge applies.
- Please make sure to sign in and out each day prior to dropping off or picking up your child/ren.
- Breakfast (fruit, yogurt, cereal) and/or afternoon snack and a beverage are provided.
- If school is dismissed due to inclement weather, plan to pick up your child within 2 hours of notification.
- If school is cancelled due to inclement weather, Saint Watch will also be closed.
- If the Northfield School District cancels school for reasons such as weather, there will be no childcare available.
- On the dates of our Christmas and Spring Concerts, please plan to pick up your child/ren by 5:00.
- For convenience entering the building, you may obtain a magnetic key card. Each card requires a $10 deposit, which will be returned when the card is returned. This key is activated between 3:00 and 6:00 M-F and works only on the front door (#1).