St. Dominic School currently has the following positions available:
- Kindergarten Teacher: Full-time position. Applicants must possess qualities and knowledge of a 21st Century Learner. Teaching license required.
- Enrichment Teacher for grades K-6, approximately 24 hours per week. This person is responsible for working with small groups of students in math and reading to provide additional instruction for students who require support to succeed at grade level and those who benefit from above grade level challenges. Teaching license required. Experience preferred.
- Spanish Teacher for grades K-6, approximately 10 hours per week. Must be able to create curriculum and work with all ages. Teaching license preferred but not required.
- Pre-K Assistant and Saint Watch Supervisor: Approximately 30-34 hours per week, 12:00-6:00pm Mondaythrough Friday. Responsibilities include assisting in the pre-kindergarten room from noon-2:30, supervising and scheduling staff for our after school program (Saint Watch), planning activities and snacks, and interacting with a wide range of children preschool through sixth grade. Experience preferred but not required.
- Pre-K Assistant: Approximately 18-20 hours per week. Responsibilities include assisting in the pre-kindergarten room from 7:45-12:00.
Substitute Teachers: all grades
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for 3 references to Vicki Kalina Marvin at vickimarvin@schoolofstdominic.