Welcome to our NEW PreKINDERGARTEN!
This newly added program is geared toward children who are a year away from Kindergarten. It provides a bit more ‘classroom-like’ atmosphere than our Preschool, yet all the same goals and objectives of a fun Preschool! Here are some of the benefits:
- Encourages growth through exploration and discovery.
- Emphasizes small motor skills via cutting, drawing, and tracing.
- Increases community awareness through community connections and field trips.
- Provides deeper understanding of Faith through monthly mass
- Develops foundational and behavioral skills for Kindergarten by spending time with our Kindergarteners in the K classroom.
- Creates an enthusiasm for learning through fun, engaging, interactive activities.
- Foster the desire to be independent through encouragement, guidance and respect.
In addition to strengthening socialization skills — how to compromise, be respectful of others, and problem-solve — prekindergarten provides a place where your child can gain a sense of self, explore, play with peers, and build confidence. Each will discover that he or she are capable and can do things for himself or herself, from pouring juice and helping to set snack tables to tackling bigger issues like making decisions about how to spend free time. The teacher is here to guide them to greater independence and Kindergarten readiness.